Registration for the 2019 event is closed, stay tuned for information on the next event in 2021!
More information about registration and accommodation.
Questions or concerns? email@example.com
1. The site is on natural ground, reasonably flat but not smooth and level. Those with mobility issues may have some difficulty.
2. USA Residents – Handguns are NOT allowed in Canada. Rifles only if you are travelling through to Alaska. Please check with Canada Customs before you leave home.
3. Out of Country Visitors – Personal tools are okay. Our understanding is that tools for sale will be subject to tax and/or duty upon entry. Reimbursement for unsold goods will likely be by mail.
4. Individuals responsible for their own Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) (safety glasses, hearing protection, proper footwear and clothing for the worksite).
5. Ness Creek has pet policies. Pets are not encouraged and must be leashed at all times. As well, the use of glass is discouraged due to the nature of the environment.
6. There will be pictures and videos taken at the event that may be uploaded to social media, SCWCBG, Ness Creek and CanIRON websites.
CanIRON has successfully partnered with cities, venues, companies, government and private organizations for more than two decades.
If you are interested in supporting a CanIRON event through sponsorship, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch with the host blacksmithing association directly.
Individuals or groups who are interested in volunteering their time for set up, take down, preparing materials, documenting, media, or other creative input are encouraged to connect via email@example.com or through their local blacksmithing association.
recent news & updates